Friday, January 16, 2009

11 Bar H Temple Trot!!


ME AT MILE MARKER 1!!!
Dad and Barbara came up with an idea that we do a 5 mile
"Temple Trot" run the day before Sam & Jamie's sealing. You got
to choose if you wanted to "walk" 3 miles, or "run" 5 miles. I was all
about TRYING to run, however my hubby wouldnt allow me, maybe
because I was 30 weeks prego!! Good call too because there was
a few slips and falls on the patches of ice throughout the trail
dad mapped out for us. The weather turned out great and we had a
Blast!! Also we all got free t-shirts custom made by my sister
Barbara and her hubby Kurt named after my parents ranch that
we ran on along with silly nick names written on the backs, that
way you knew who you were about to pass!!

My sister Tina,,, not sure about her facial expression, maybe
just excited to get started!!

Me and my awesome dad!!

Couple of the walkers (Brenda and Aunt Jackie) and a
top runner,,,, Kurt!!

Three runners....of course. Dave (brother-in-law),
Matt (my brother), and obviously good old Pat!!

Me and one of our best cheerleaders.... mom!!!


Me and my wonderful husband!!

Part of the team!!!

Our other cheerleaders... Emma, Makenna, and Ella.
Oh and my sister Donna.... OBVIOUSLY she was the
first to volunteer to follow us with all our cheerleaders!!!!

No comments: