Thursday, January 22, 2009

Mom!!


Mom is doing soooo good. She is able to stand
on her own once you help her up. Her left side is
really starting to do well. Still not much from her left
arm, but it's just taking its time:) It was so neat to
see her and spend time with her. Her hair has grown
so much since last time I seen her in August and
she looks so beautiful!!

Me and mom right before I left to catch my flight back home!!
Man I look swollen and I havent even gotten on my long
flight,,, lol!!

I know its blurry, but me and mom right before going to church!!

2 comments:

Gabe & Hannah said...

AWESOME UPDATE! I enjoyed seeing all of your family pictures from your trip. I haven't updated in over a month- I just can't get the time and my computer is all slow...but maybe one day I'll get to it.

Jessica said...

Just ran across your blog and loved it. Maybe you're having a baby right now!! Congratulations!!! I hope everything goes very well for you!! jessica buer